South Western Sydney Local Health District, in partnership with South Western Sydney Medicare Local, hosted the HealthPathways Introduction Seminar on 10 February 2015.
This event at Liverpool Hospital was attended by approximately one hundred participants from across the primary, acute and specialist healthcare settings and from each region in the district. The speakers included:
- Dr. Carolyn Gullery (GM, Planning and Funding, Canterbury District Health Board, NZ)
- Dr. Graham McGeoch (Clinical Director of Hyperbaric Medicine, Christchurch Hospital and Clinical Lead for Canterbury HealthPathways)
- Dr. Margaret Lynch (GP Clinical Editor, Hunter & New England Health Pathways)
- Juanita Phillips (Manager, HealthPathways NZ)
- Dr. Alan McDougall (Director of Complex Care and Internal Medicine, SWSLHD)
- Ben Neville (SWS HealthPathways Coordinator)
Feedback received following the event (both formal and verbal) indicated that the event had been highly successful and over two thirds of evaluation respondents provided their details to participate in future Workgroups.